Jump for Joy - Print
A premium quality heavyweight (200gsm) fine art print material with a smooth, clean finish. This museum-quality paper is extremely consistent and works perfectly with large, full colour graphics or illustrations. The matte finish emphasises different highlights and tones in the source artworks; helping to create stunning works of art.
Brandon Brewer is a full-time speech therapist and part-time artist from Tucson, AZ currently living in Los Angeles, CA. Informed by a traditional interest in figure drawing & portraiture, collaging has afforded him a novel, therapeutic medium for revisiting and reconstructing his childhood in Arizona defined by memories of #blackboyjoy, exploring Black identity as he once explored the both familiar and uncharted desert as a child.
• All products are sold in limited quantities based on the Artist's discretion
• 1 Tree will be planted in partnership with One Tree Planted's Africa Initiative
• FSC approved or sustainably sourced paper
• Giclee printing using water based inks
• Local fulfillment to reduce carbon emissions
• contains no plastic