July 17, 2014 RIP Eric Garner - Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
I can't breathe.
Pat is a mixed media artist and illustrator from Beaufort, SC currently based in the DMV. Her art brings attention to the many dynamics of the black culture. As an alumna of Winston Salem State University she emphasizes the heavily criticized and appropriated “ghetto” culture. Her recent works have taken history and switched racial roles to shine light on the racial injustice that black people have consistently faced. Check out her work on Instagram @someartbypat.
• All products are sold in limited quantities based on the Artist's discretion.
• 1 Tree will be planted in partnership with One Tree Planted's Africa Initiative
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping