faces and places - Unisex Crew Neck
We live in a new reality where our understanding about human connection will never be the same. This series is inspired by our current social distance reality and our newfound appreciation for physical touch and connection. This piece illustrates these sentiments and attempts to fill in that necessary distance with art that makes the burden a little easier and reminds people that while we are away we are not alone.
• All products are sold in limited quantities based on the Artist's discretion
• 1 Tree will be planted in partnership with One Tree Planted's Africa Initiative
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
About the Artist: John(sville) P. Dessereau is a native New York illustrator, fine artist and disc jockey. His work is widely inspired, ranging from comic books and street art, to surrealism and impressionism. His practice consists of both traditional and digital methods. Throughout his career, he has participated in many art exhibitions, given academic lectures and has been published in compilations. Johnsville is passionate about the future of the arts and its ability to inspire change.
Johnsville has a BFA in illustration from The School of Visual Arts and a MFA in the same field from The Fashion Institute of Technology.