Change. - Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
ArtistsUntold will be donating $10 to the Milwaukee Freedom Fund for every T-shirt that is sold. Jalen will be donating $5 per sale to The Suga Project to help women master their Type 2 Diabetes. It is important to keep our women feeling empowered and supported while living long, happy, healthy lives.
Jalen Whitner aka "ShyTheArtist" is a Chicago-based artist from North Carolina who focuses on the heroes in African American culture. We all have heroes from whom we draw a sense of hope, freedom, belief and even strength. A lot of times those heroes are celebrities, athletes, artists, historical figures, actors, and actresses. Jalen wants his artwork to shed a positive light on the African American community by recognizing some of its most prominent and loved figures. Jalen recently started releasing collages that have taken social media by storm.
• All products are sold in limited quantities based on the Artist's discretion
• 1 Tree will be planted in partnership with One Tree Planted's Africa Initiative
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping