FACES AND PLACES - PRINT
A premium fine art paper with a velvety surface perfect for archival quality reproductions. With a more textured finish than most luster papers, the velvety matt surface is optimised for high-contrast prints and works brilliantly for limited editions. The paper has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for reproducing paintings, lithographs and fine art photography. We're also really proud of our eco credentials:
- FSC approved or sustainably sourced paper
- 1 Tree will be planted in partnership with One Tree Planted's Africa Initiative
- Printed using water based inks
- Local fulfilment reduces carbon emissions
- Contains no plastic
- *Hahnemühle German Etching (310gsm)* A premium fine art paper with a velvety surface perfect for archival quality reproductions.
About the Artist: John(sville) P. Dessereau is a native New York illustrator, fine artist and disk jockey. His work is widely inspired, ranging from comic books and street art, to surrealism and impressionism. His practice consists of both traditional and digital methods. Throughout his career, he has participated in many art exhibitions, given academic lectures and has been published in compilations. Johnsville is passionate about the future of the arts and its ability to inspire change.
Johnsville has a BFA in illustration from The School of Visual Arts and a MFA in the same field from The Fashion Institute of Technology.