Heart - Crop Hoodie
Brandon Brewer is a full-time speech therapist and part-time artist from Tucson, AZ currently living in Los Angeles, CA. Informed by a traditional interest in figure drawing & portraiture, collaging has afforded him a novel, therapeutic medium for revisiting and reconstructing his childhood in Arizona defined by memories of #blackboyjoy, exploring Black identity as he once explored the both familiar and uncharted desert as a child.
• All products are sold in limited quantities based on the Artist's discretion
• 1 Tree will be planted per purchase in partnership with One Tree Planted's Africa Initiative
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder