Embracing Friends - Framed Print
We live in a new reality where our understanding about human connection will never be the same. This series is inspired by our current social distance reality and our newfound appreciation for physical touch and connection. This piece illustrates these sentiments and attempts to fill in that necessary distance with art that makes the burden a little easier and reminds people that while we are away we are not alone.
• All products are sold in limited quantities based on the Artist's discretion
• 1 Tree will be planted in partnership with One Tree Planted's Africa Initiative
• Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish.
• Premium fine art paper. This is a museum-quality paper which reproduces photography and artworks with exceptional tonality and renders sharp details with consistent flatness and accuracy.
• Handmade by specialist picture framers. Delivered ready for hanging.
• FSC certified off-white mat / window mount - Delivered ready for hanging
About the Artist: John(sville) P. Dessereau is a native New York illustrator, fine artist and disk jockey. His work is widely inspired, ranging from comic books and street art, to surrealism and impressionism. His practice consists of both traditional and digital methods. Throughout his career, he has participated in many art exhibitions, given academic lectures and has been published in compilations. Johnsville is passionate about the future of the arts and its ability to inspire change.
Johnsville has a BFA in illustration from The School of Visual Arts and a MFA in the same field from The Fashion Institute of Technology.