Blue Series - Crop Hoodie
Deirdra Hazeley is a Brooklyn native who creates realistic and abstract portraits of Black men and women. She explores beauty and grace in her empowering artwork. Her aim is to contribute positive representations of African descendants to visual culture and the fine art world. She is often inspired by her Liberian American heritage. Hazeley is a graduate of Cornell University, Florida International University and Columbia University.
• All products are sold in limited quantities based on the Artist's discretion
• 1 Tree will be planted per purchase in partnership with One Tree Planted's Africa Initiative
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder